Glutathione is a newly discovered antioxidant that has been shown to be effective in lightening the skin. If you have ever wondered why fairness creams or whitening products never seem to work as promised, it may be because they do not contain this important ingredient. Glutathione can be found in many skincare products on the market today, so be sure to look for it the next time you are shopping for a new product.
Glutathione, the "wonder chemical" often associated with skin whitening, has taken the beauty industry by storm. However, glutathione pills are most popular among women. It is available in the form of soaps, pills, creams and lotions and promises to show instantaneous results in reducing melanin in skin.
Collagen injections, Botox, and Liposuction can remove wrinkles and fat. Glutathione peels the skin, whitening it and giving it a new look. I had laser treatment a few years ago to remove unwanted facial hair - it worked great!
- Just to give you an idea, Botox is used for removing wrinkles by paralysing the face!
- Liposuction is used to remove excess fat
- Laser is safest, and is a like welding, which destroys the hair follicles, thereby arresting the growth of hair (I have gone through so many sittings you know)
- Collagen injections help in firming the sagging skin.
Glutathione is a craze for lightening skin up to 3-4 shades in oriental countries like Japan and Korea. Glutathione and Face Serum are also the best combination of brightening skin. They have some of the best cosmetics on the planet, and Glutathione is supposed to be extremely safe for skin whitening purposes. But is it really as safe as people claim it to be? Let's take a closer look at Glutathione and see whether it is a friend or foe.
What Is Glutathione?
- Glutathione is an antioxidant and is abundantly available in nature. It is found in plants, animals and many bacteria.
- It is an antioxidant and by the virtue of this quality, it immediately reduces the damage caused by reactive Oxygen.
- Glutathione is manufactured inside the human body by using Amino Acids naturally so it is not considered an essential nutrient.
- Artificially, it is made in labs using Glutamic Acid, Glycine and Cysteine.
Glutathione is commonly found in fruits and vegetables that are often touted as being "superfoods." Tomatoes, avocados, oranges, papayas, spinach, and walnuts are all excellent sources of glutathione.
How To Use Glutathione For Skin Whitening?
You can find skin whitening supplements in the form of pills, capsules, injections, soaps, lotions and creams. Soaps, lotions, creams and pills are available online in Pakistan. To get injections, you'll need to consult with a dermatologist.
Min 500mg per day to see some good results in terms of skin whitening and brightening. And double your vitamin c intake with it. There are a lot of glutathione supplement brands available in India. Do your research, read reviews and then buy the pills.
Price of Glutathione Pills?
Loads of money. Sometimes 3000 Pkr for a 500g of these skin whitening pills.
How Glutathione Pills Whiten Your Skin?
- It is a great antioxidant, hence removes the toxins really well.
- Glutathione lightens and brightens the skin tone
- Induces a glow and improves the texture
- Glutathione reduces skin pigmentation, age spots, blemishes, ulcers, dark circles, freckles etc.
- No more pimples and wrinkles
It is not that simple. These effects of Glutathione are created on a temporary basis, and once you discontinue the intake, the skin complexion will eventually go back to its original tone.
Glutathione Pills or Natural Sources?
There are many amino acids that are used to manufacture glutathione, but their main purpose is not to make our skin fairer. When taken orally in a natural form, glutathione will ensure that your skin remains healthy, bright and plump but it will not have a long-term effect on fairness. You have to inject the glutathione whitening supplements for them to be effective, and injections are the most effective way to achieve skin fairness.
What are the Benefits of Glutathione?
Most major researchers across the world have concluded that patients of major diseases like AIDS, cancer, liver damage, hemorrhage, cyst and ulcer formation, diabetes, ADHD and Parkinson's do not have enough glutathione in their bodies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps fight radicals, making it a very popular nutrient in both the cosmetic and medical industries. However, too much of any nutrient can be detrimental, and glutathione is no exception.
Side Effects of Glutathione?
- It can cause allergies and rashes. Now, the excess amount of Glutathione has to be flushed out in some way or the other, and rashes will weed out the excess heat produced by surplus Glutathione.
- Hydroquinone, used in most of the skin whitening products along with G, is carbonaceous. In fact, it has been banned in most of the countries.
- Skin cancer is a byproduct if we interfere in the normal functioning of skin, which is precisely what Glutathione injections do. This disruption can also lead to a hormonal imbalance.
- Few women have often complained of Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness and Indigestion while using beauty products laced with Glutathione.
- Last but not the least, Liver and Kidney damage cannot be avoided if these pills/injections react adversely.
Does it Really Work?
Now as I mentioned earlier, Glutathione is an antioxidant and helps in cleaning the facial muscles, toning them well, giving fairer and whiter skin, imparting brightness and glow, removing blemishes effectively. You can try using the pills or injections once, only after expert advice. Sure shot fast results have been noticed, and beyond doubt, Glutathione works like magic on your magic. It is like a rebirth. So Gluta White Capsules which contain Glutathione does work in achieving instant skin whitening.